Need a car? Get a jeep.
Driving a jeep is hands down the greatest car to drive. There are so many different types and colors and they fit all personalities. It’s also the car you miss when it’s gone if you ever make the mistake of getting a different car.
Here are 13 things only people who drive a jeep will understand…
- The jeep wave. If you drive a jeep and don’t do the jeep wave then you’re not true Jeep fans!
- You can drive through anything. Thank you, Lord for great 4 wheel drive.
- Talking is impossible with a soft top on because of all the noise.
- It’s great for exploring around in. Where reason number 1 comes into play.
- There’s a different meaning behind “taking your top off.”
- And it being the best thing in the world. Nothing like the just having the fresh air.
- It’s perfect for summertime.
- It’s a gas drinker. All in good fun though right?
- There are times you’ve got caught in the rain driving home with the top down. Maybe more than once…
- Everyone wants to drive with you.
- The music can never be turned up too loud.
- You’ve got the hat and sunglasses look down. It took you awhile though to get it down.
- You get excited seeing other jeeps anticipating “the wave.”